Tel: +65 6499 4813
Pillar / Cluster: Engineering Systems and Design
Yunjian Xu completed his PhD degree at MIT under the upervision of John Tsitsiklis. Before joining SUTD, he spent one year in the Center for the Mathematics of Information at California Institute of Technology, as a postdoctoral scholar. His research has focused on modeling and analyzing agents’ strategic behavior for a variety of markets, including electricity markets, cloud markets, communication networks, and auctions.
- PhD, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA, 2012
- MS, Tsinghua University, China, 2008
- BS, Tsinghua University, China, 2006
- Y. Xu, N. Li, and S. Low, Demand Response with Capacity Constrained Supply Function Bidding, accepted to IEEE Trans. Power Systems.
- S. Bose, C. Wu, Y. Xu, H. Mohsenian-Rad, and A. Wierman, Unifying Measure for Market Power in Deregulated Electricity Markets, accepted to IEEE Trans. Power Systems.
- J. N. Tsitsiklis and Y. Xu, Pricing of Fluctuations in Electricity Markets, accepted to European Journal of Operational Research.
- J. N. Tsitsiklis and Y. Xu, Profit Loss in Cournot Oligopolies, Operations Research Letters, 41(4), 415-420, 2013.
- J. N. Tsitsiklis and Y. Xu, Efficiency Loss in a Cournot Oligopoly with Convex Market Demand, Journal of Mathematical Economics, 53, 46-58, 2014.
- Preplay Commitment in First Price Auction (with K. Ligett), submitted, 2013.
- Optimal Investment of Conventional and Renewable Generation Assets (with D. Cai and S. Low), Proc. of 51st Annual Allerton Conference, 2013.