Tel: +65 6486 7041
Pillar / Cluster: Engineering Systems and Design, Science and Math
Supratim Ghosh received his B. Tech in Instrumentation and Control Engineering from National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, India in 2006. He then went on to receive his M. S. in Electrical Engineering in 2010, M. A. in Mathematics and Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering in 2013 all from the Pennsylvania State University. Prior to joining ESD as a lecturer he had worked in the same department as a postdoctoral research fellow for three years (2013- 2016).
- Ph. D in Electrical Engineering, The Pennsylvania State University, 2013.
- M. A. in Mathematics, The Pennsylvania State University, 2013.
- M. S. in Electrical Engineering, The Pennsylvania State University, 2010.
- B. Tech in Instrumentation and Control Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, India, 2006.
- Supratim Ghosh, Justin Ruths, and Anders Yeo, “Graphical coprime walk algorithm and structural controllability of bilinear systems”, submitted, 2016.
- Supratim Ghosh and Justin Ruths, “Structural Control of Single-Input Rank One Bilinear Systems”, Automatica, vol – 64, pp. 8-17, 2016.
- Supratim Ghosh and Ji-Woong Lee, “Optimal Distributed Finite-Time Consensus On Unknown Undirected Graphs”, IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems, vol.- 2, no.- 4, pp. 323-334, 2015.
- Supratim Ghosh and Ji-Woong Lee, “Optimal finite-time consensus on fixed and periodic graphs”, SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol.-51, no.-5, pp. 3946-3970, 2013.
- Decentralized control and coordination of multi-agent networks.
- Control and design of properties of Large-scale complex networks.
- Distributed robotics.
- Applications to problems in power networks and bio-medicine.