SUTD-MIT Postdoctoral Program
SUTD and MIT jointly offer a two-year postdoctoral program offering a unique opportunity for highly qualified individuals to engage in the exciting research programs at MIT and SUTD. Participants will spend one year at MIT and one year at SUTD working on a joint research project. Additional details can be found on the program page.
If you are interested in this program contact member of the ESD faculty to determine if there is a potential fit with their research and this program.
ESD Research Opportunities
- Postdoctoral Associate – Freight Transportation Modelling
- Postdoctoral Associate – Truck and Driver Surveys
- Postdoctoral Associate – Transportation Energy and Environment (1-year, Renewable Contract)
- Research Engineer (1-year, Renewable Contract)
- Postdoctoral position available with Assistant Professor Shrutivandana Sharma
- Postdoctoral positions available with Assistant Professor Georgios Piliouras