Yiwei Chen is an Assistant Professor at the ESD pillar at SUTD. He received a Ph.D. in Operations Management from MIT Sloan School of Management. Prior to this, he received a M.S. degree in Electrical Engineering from Stanford University and a B.S. degree in Physics from Peking University.
- Ph.D. in Operations Management, Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, U.S. (2012)
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering, Department of Electrical Engineering, Stanford University, U.S. (2008)
- B.S. in Physics, School of Physics, Peking University, China (2006)
Detailed Research Interests
- Revenue management
- Joint pricing and inventory management
- Supply chain management
- Approximate dynamic programming
- Mechanism design
To view all Prof. Chen’s publications, please click here.