Pillar / Cluster: Engineering Systems and Design
Raymond is a PhD student in the Engineering Systems and Design pillar, and a current recipient of the prestigious President’s Graduate Fellowship offered by SUTD. He hopes to pursue his research interest in Game Theory, Operations Research, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- BEng with Honours, Industrial & Systems Engineering (2013-2016)
- Project Management and Change Management Intern, Deloitte Consulting Pte Ltd (2017)
- Enterprise Risk Management Intern, KPMG Singapore (2016)
- Engineering Intern, SIA Engineering Company (2015)
- Client On-boarding Intern, Toronto-Dominion Securities Singapore (2015)
- SUTD President’s Graduate Fellowship 2017