Pillar / Cluster: Engineering Systems and Design
- Assistant Professor Lynette Cheah
- Associate Professor P. Christopher Zegras
Before joining SUTD as a PhD student Rakhi was working with CPG consultants in Singapore as a transportation engineering trainee. She has a few years of teaching experience in India. She has a master’s in Traffic and Transportation Planning from National Institute of Technology (NIT), Calicut and a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from Kerala University.
Currently she is a part of urban freight research team of SMART (Singapore MIT alliance for Research and Technology). Her research interests are in urban freight modelling, transportation systems planning, and sustainability in future urban mobility.
- 2015 – Present, Ph.D. candidate, SUTD, Singapore
- 2007 – 2009, M.Tech, NIT Calicut, India
- 2003 – 2007, B.Tech, Kerala University, India
Awards and Achievements
- SMART Graduate Fellowship, 2015 – Present
- MHRD Scholarship from Government of India, 2007- 2009
- District Merit Scholarship from Government of Kerala, 2001 – 2007