Post Doc Research Fellow
Pillar / Cluster: Engineering Systems and Design
Gopinath is currently a Postdoctoral Research Fellow in the Engineering Systems and Design pillar at Singapore University of Technology and Design.
He joined SUTD in January 2018. He completed his M. Sc. and M. Phil. in Mathematics from Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, India in 2008 and 2010, respectively. He received his Ph. D. degree in Mathematics from the School of Basic Sciences, Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar, India in 2017. Prior to joining SUTD, he was working as a Postdoctoral Research Fellow in the School of Mathematical Sciences, National Institute of Science Education and Research Bhubaneswar, India.
- Ph. D. in Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar
- M. Phil. in Mathematics, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, India
- M. Sc. in Mathematics, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, India
- B. Ed., Regional Institute of Education, Bhubaneswar, India
- B. Sc., SCS Autonomous College, Puri, India
- Economic analysis of queueing models with strategic customers
- Performance analysis of queueing models
- Applied probability and Stochastic models in operations research and their applications to manufacturing, production and inventory systems
- Insurance risk processes
- Panda, G., A.D. Banik and M.L. Chaudhry. Inverting the Transforms Arising in the GI/M/1 Risk Process Using Roots. In: Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics, 2014, 91, 297-312.
- Panda, G., V. Goswami and A.D. Banik. Equilibrium abandonment strategies in a cloud management system (CMS): A queueing approach In: 10 th Conference on Stochastic Models of Manufacturing and Service Operations (SMMSO 2015), 2015, 179-186.
- Panda, G., V. Goswami, A.D. Banik and D. Guha. Equilibrium balking strategies in renewal input queue with Bernoulli-schedule controlled vacation and vacation interruption. Journal of Industrial and Management Optimization, 2016, 12 (3), 851-878.
- Panda, G., V. Goswami and A.D. Banik. Equilibrium and socially optimal balking strategies in Markovian queues with vacations and sequential abandonment. Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research, 2016, 33(5), 16500366 (34 pages).
- Panda, G., A.D. Banik and M.L. Chaudhry. Stationary distributions of the R[X]/R/1 cross-correlated queue. Communications in Statistics- Theory and Methods, 2017, 46 (17), 8666-8689.
- Panda, G. , V. Goswami and A.D. Banik. Equilibrium behaviour and social optimization in Markovian queues with impatient customers and variant of working vacations, RAIRO-Oper. Res., 2017, 51 (3), 685-707.
- Panda, G., A.D. Banik and D. Guha. Stationary analysis and optimal control under multiple working vacation policy in a GI/M (a,b)/1 queue. Journal of System Science and Complexity , 2017, 1-21, DOI:10.1007/s11424-017-6172-y.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Research Fellowship
- National Eligibility Test (NET) for Lectureship in India
- Reviewer of TOP journal, Springer.
- Reviewer of Rairo Operations Research journal