Pillar / Cluster: Engineering Systems and Design
Kuang Zhihao completed his Bachelor’s degree in Applied Mathematics in NUS under the SM2 scholarship program. His major proficiency is in mathematical and statistical programming. Currently he is working in Keegan Kang’s research team where the topic is to use random projection to achieve greater computational performance in machine learning algorithms. The research results were published in IEEE and presented in China National Convention Center in 2019.
- 2015 – 2019: Bachelor of Science in Applied Mathematics, National University of Singapore
- 2021 – Present: Master of Science in Computing, Singapore Management University
- Improved algorithms for random projection with extra information
- Y. Li, Z. Kuang, J. Y. Li and K. Kang, “Improving Random Projections With Extra Vectors to Approximate Inner Products,” in IEEE Access, vol. 8, pp. 78590-78607, 2020, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2020.2990422.
- SM2 Science & Technology Undergraduate Scholarship