Pillar / Cluster: Engineering Systems and Design
Stratis is a postdoctoral research fellow with the Engineering Systems and Design Pillar, Singapore University of Technology and Design. His interests lie at the intersection of Mathematics and Computer Science. In his current research, he is working with Assistant Professor Georgios Piliouras in dynamical systems and their applications in game theory.
Stratis received his Ph.D. in National Technical University of Athens under the supervision of Dimitris Fotakis. During his studies he was funded by a scholarship of the Alexander S. Onassis Public Benefit Foundation. He also holds a Diploma in Electrical and Computer Engineering from the National Technical University of Athens and Master’s Degree in Logic, Algorithms and Computation from the National Kapodistrian University of Athens.
- PhD in Game Theory, National Technical University of Athens, 2014 – 2019
- Msc in Logic, Algorithms and Computation, National Kapodistrian University of Athens, 2014 – 2016
- Diploma in Electrical and Computer Engineering, National Technical University of Athens, 2008 – 2014
- Reallocating Multiple Facilities on the Line, 28th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence ( IJCAI 2019) joint work with Dimitris Fotakis, Panagiotis Kostopanagiotis, Loukas Kavouras, and Nikos Zarifis
- Opinion Dynamics with Limited Information, the 14th Conference on Web and Internet Economics (WINE 2018) joint work with Dimitris Fotakis, Vardis Kandiros, and Vasilis Kontonis
- Opinion Formation Games with Aggregation and Negative Influence, the 10th International Symposium on Algorithmic Game Theory (SAGT 2017) joint work with Markos Epitropou, Dimitris Fotakis, and Martin Hoefer
- Opinion Dynamics with Local Interactions, the 25th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 2016) joint work with Dimitris Fotakis and Dimitris Palyvos-Giannas