Post Doc Research Fellow
Pillar / Cluster: Engineering Systems and Design
Xuehe Wang received her bachelor degree in mathematics from Sun Yat-sen University, China in 2011, and her Ph.D. degree in electrical and electronic engineering from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore in 2016. She is a postdoctoral research fellow with the Pillar of Engineering Systems and Design, Singapore University of Technology and Design. Her research interest covers game theory, cooperative control theory, and network economics.
- PhD in School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore, Jan 2016
- Bachelor Degree in School of Mathematics and Computer Science, Sun Yat-sen University (SYSU), Guangzhou, China, Jul 2011
Game theory, cooperative control theory, and network economics
- X. Wang, L. Duan, and R. Zhang, User-initiated data plan trading via a personal hotspot market, IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, 2016.
- X. Wang, N. Xiao, L. Xie, E. Frazzoli, and D. Rus, Analysis of price of total anarchy in congestion games via smoothness arguments, IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems, 2016.
- X.Wang, N. Xiao, L. Xie, E. Frazzoli, and D. Rus, Analysis of price of anarchy in traffic networks: an application to road pricing, IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, 2015.
- X.Wang, N. Xiao, L. Xie, E. Frazzoli, and D. Rus, Decentralized dynamic games for large population stochastic multi-agent systems, IET Control Theory & Applications, 2015.
- X.Wang, N. Xiao, L. Xie, E. Frazzoli, and D. Rus, Analysis of price of anarchy in heterogeneous price-sensitive populations, The 53rd IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC), 2014.