Post Doc Research Fellow
Pillar / Cluster: Engineering Systems and Design
- Feb. 2015 – Present: Postdoctoral Research Fellow at SUTD
- Aug. 2012 – Jan. 2015: Research Fellow at National University of Singapore
- Jul. 2012: Ph.D. in Communication and Information System, University of Science and Technology of China
- Jul. 2007: B.Eng. in Electronic Information Engineering, University of Science and Technology of China
Wireless Communications (e.g., multiuser MIMO, energy efficiency, energy harvesting, and simultaneous wireless information and power transfer), Smart Gird, Convex Optimization for Applications in Wireless Communications
Selected Recent Publications
- H. Li, J. Xu, R. Zhang, and S. Cui, “A general utility optimization framework for energy harvesting based wireless communications,” to appear in IEEE Communications Magazine.
- J. Xu and R. Zhang, “CoMP meets smart grid: a new communication and energy cooperation paradigm,” to appear in IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology.
- K. Rahbar, J. Xu and R. Zhang, “Real-time energy storage management for renewable integration in microgrids: an off-line optimization approach,” IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 124-134, Jan. 2015.
- J. Xu and R. Zhang, “Energy beamforming with one-bit feedback,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 62, no. 20, pp. 5370-5381, Oct. 2014.
- Y. Guo, J. Xu, L. Duan, and R. Zhang, “Joint energy and spectrum cooperation for cellular communication systems,” IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 62, no. 10, pp. 3678-3690, Oct. 2014.
- J. Xu, L. Liu, and R. Zhang, “Multiuser MISO beamforming for simultaneous wireless information and power transfer,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 62, no. 18, pp. 4798-4810, Sep. 2014.
- J. Xu and R. Zhang, “Throughput optimal policies for energy harvesting wireless transmitters with non-ideal circuit power,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications (JSAC), vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 322 – 332, Feb. 2014.
- J. Xu and L. Qiu, “Energy efficiency optimization for MIMO broadcast channels,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 690-701, Feb. 2013.