- Ph.D. – University of Maryland – College Park, 2016
- B.Sc. (Hons.) – National University of Singapore, 2011
Operations Research, Heuristic Methods, Worst-Case Analysis, Vehicle Routing
- X. Wang, S. Poikonen, and B. Golden, “The vehicle routing problem with drones: Several worst-case results”, Optimization Letters, to be published.
- P. Chen, B. Golden, X. Wang, and E. Wasil, “A novel approach to solve the split delivery vehicle routing problem”, International Transactions in Operational Research, to be published.
- X. Wang, B. Golden, and E. Wasil, “ The min-max split delivery multi-depot vehicle routing problem with minimum service time requirement”, Computers & Operations Research, vol. 71, pp. 110-126, 2016.
- X. Wang, B. Golden, and E. Wasil, “Vehicle routing and scheduling”, in: Routledge Handbook of Transportation (D. Teodorovic, ed.), Routledge, 2016, pp. 238-256.
- X. Wang, B. Golden, and E. Wasil, “The min-max multi-depot vehicle routing problem: Heuristics and computational results”, Journal of the Operational Research Society, vol. 66, pp. 1430-1441, 2015.
- L. Bertazzi, B. Golden, and X. Wang, “Min-max vs. min-sum vehicle routing: A worst-case analysis”, European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 240, no. 2, pp. 372-381, 2015.
- O. Lum, P. Chen, X. Wang, B. Golden, and E. Wasil, “A Heuristic Approach for the swap-body vehicle routing problem”, in Operations Research and Computing: Algorithms and Software for Analytics (B. Borchers, J.P. Brooks, L. McLay, eds.) INFORMS, 2015, pp. 172-187.
- X. Wang, B. Golden, and D. Gulczynski, “ A worst-case analysis for the split delivery capacitated team orienteering problem with minimum delivery amounts”, Optimization Letters, vol. 8, no. 8, pp. 2349-2356, 2014.
- VeRoLog (Vehicle Routing and Logistics Optimization) Challenge finalist, 2014
- Mathematical Contest in Modeling Meritorious Award, 2010
- Singapore Mathematical Olympiad (open section) Gold Medal, 2006